We’re fortunate that our small class sizes already fall well within the guidelines and by following some simple steps, we can do our bit to ensure our staff and our children remain healthy. We’ll be bringing you the same amazing tutors and the same fun and inspirational lessons with just a few additional precautions put in place such below:
- All Little Voices tutors have taken part in an ‘Infection Control for Children’s Activity Providers course’.
- Rooms will be cleaned before our lessons start
- Drop off and pick ups will take place outside for a socially distanced face-to-face handover without the need for parents or guardians to enter the venues
- All students and staff and required to wear a visor during lessons
- Observing 2m social distancing at all times
- There will be no contact or direct hand-holding activities
- Stopping the spread; if pupils, parents or family members have any symptoms then we will be asking them to stay at home until they have met the latest government self-isolation and testing requirements.
- If we have to cancel a lesson for any reason, lesson time will be ‘banked’ for another week or given as a credit
- Small class sizes remain; our lessons remain well within the official guidelines which allow up to 15 pupils in a group.
- Children will be asked to wash / sanitise their hands on arrival and before they leave.
- We will promote the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach encouraging children to use their elbows or a tissue if they sneeze of cough and ask them to wash or sanitise their hands afterwards.
- Surfaces and touch hotspots will be regularly cleaned with disinfectant sprays and wipes throughout and between our lessons
- Some of our plans may change as the guidance evolves, ensuring that we are doing all we can to keep everyone safe whilst offering an outstanding service to all parents and children.
Feel free to contact Kat (the principal) if you have any questions.