Our tutors are the heartbeat of Little Voices.
As a Little Voices tutor, you’ll be the one who inspires, motivates & supports the pupils in your class each & every week.
Without tutors, there is no Little Voices! So it’s fair to say you’ll have a pretty important role to play.
Our small class sizes mean you’ll be able to focus on each individual child, building their confidence and nurturing their talent through lessons that are fun & engaging, while also furthering their development.
And because we alternate between both singing and drama in our lessons, you can teach whatever suits you best – you can even teach both!
As a Little Voices tutor, you’ll enjoy:
- full training
- a job you can feel passionate about
- flexible & part time working with no weekend commitments (except for exam dates)
What we look for in our Little Voices tutors
The main ingredient to becoming a great Little Voices tutor is a genuine love of drama & music, ideally with either a background or qualification in the Arts, or alternatively some experience in performing on stage.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- a fun, caring & warm personality
- able to build a good rapport with children
- creatively inspiring – whether you’re a great singer or actor, a talented musician, a comic, or someone who simply has lots of wonderful ideas!
- passionate, motivated & high-energy – able to ‘lift’ pupils at the end of a busy school day!
- organised – with the ability to follow a syllabus, set clear learning outcomes & plan a good lesson
- flexible enough to allow for spontaneity
- professional to a tee – because you’ll be representing a successful, multi-award winning brand!
If this sounds like you & you’d like to find out more about tutor opportunities in your area, get in touch with us today!